WHY HIRE US?
During your search for a wedding photographer, you've probably found dozens of options to choose from. So, why choose us? If you've enjoyed viewing our work, that's a great start. But you may want to know what else we can do for you besides take beautiful photos.
You will work more closely with your photographer than any of your wedding vendors on the day of the wedding, so it's important that you are comfortable with the idea of spending an entire day together. I will do my part to ensure that your wedding day runs as smoothly as possible, and that the photography doesn't interfere with your celebration with your friends and family. That doesn't mean I won't use my expertise and offer a little direction in order to capture perfect photos, but I will do so in an unobtrusive manner. There is nothing worse than remembering that your photographer was obnoxious and in your way the entire day.
What we can do for you
• Our style is authentic, thoughtful, and modern yet classic. You won't be asked to do cheesy poses, and your photos won't look outdated in another ten years. You will look like YOU.
• If you don't particularly enjoy having your photo taken, don't worry, you'll receive all the direction you need from us to help you look your best. If you do enjoy having your photo taken, this is going to be a piece of cake.
• We'll make sure that you have the time and space you need to enjoy your wedding. The photos are important, but at the same time we won't monopolize your entire day.
• We are fun, friendly, easygoing people, and we will treat you and your family and friends with respect.
• You can feel confident that you are hiring a professional. We have photographed over 250 weddings, so we know the ins and outs of weddings, and can offer you plenty of suggestions while you are in the planning stages of your wedding.
• We won't follow you around all day yelling trendy words such as "super rad", "epic", and "awesome sauce."
We just might be a good fit for you if .....
• You prefer natural-looking photos as opposed to posed, traditional-looking photos
• Having beautiful, unique photographs is a priority for you
• You are concerned more with finding a photographer who will offer you quality and creativity rather than just finding any photographer who is available on your big day
• You are laid-back, down-to-earth, and enjoy having fun
Of course, I don't expect you to just take my word for it. If you still need more information to assure you that we're the right fit for you, the experiences of my past clients will give you a better sense of what it's like to work with me. View a few testimonials from past Ohio clients here - Ohio Wedding Photography Testimonials.